St. Joseph’s Health Centre will be hosting the 57th annual Clinical Day on Friday, November 2, 2012.
The Health Centre is pleased to announce that Dr. Ben Chan, President and CEO of Health Quality Ontario, will be this year's James Starr Simpson Memorial Lecture Series keynote speaker.
Through our ‘What’s New’ Series there will be an opportunity to hear from and welcome two recent additions to the St. Joseph’s physician complement. This year’s presenters are:
- Dr. Jeanne Zeller, Dermatology
- Dr. Vincent Tsui, Geriatrics
Building upon our past success, we will be once again featuring physicians from diverse clinical areas in the Health Centre, who will discuss a challenging clinical case through our Clinical Pathology Conference (CPC) Rounds.
A new feature based on the responses collected through our Needs Assessment last year, is the development of the Workshop Series to be held in the afternoon. Participants will be required to register in advance for these interactive, hands-on sessions as space is limited. Our confirmed Workshops include:
- Ask, touch, look, stick, treat - Dr. Jonathan Stein, Rheumatology
- Around the Globe in 75 Minutes - Dr. Robert Adam, Ophthalmology
- When do I order an ECG and what do I do with it? - Dr. Richard Choi, Cardiology
- ‘A Pleasure To Work With': Going Beyond The Usual Feedback & Assessment - Drs Sanjay Mehta & Karen Leslie, Centre for Faculty Development
- You Can Do It! Managing The Challenging Learner - Drs Sanjay Mehta & Karen Leslie, Centre for Faculty Development
Please join us for another exciting Clinical Day event, as we celebrate our Culture of Inquiry and Innovation at St. Joseph’s. For more information, please contact the Office of Medical Education at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page last updated: September 04, 2012