|Position Title:||Registered Staff Pharmacist - Inpatient Pharmacy|
|Job Type:||Full Time Temporary (until approximately August 4, 2015)|
|Compensation:||$41.925 to $49.580 per hour|
|Posted:||June 03, 2014|
1. Provision of direct, patient-focused care in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
2. Provision of drug information and development and/or review of medication protocols specific to clinical practice.
3. Support of the medication distribution system.
4. Supervise Pharmacy students for on-site clinical education.
1. Graduation from recognized pharmacy degree program
2. Licensure with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
3. Hospital pharmacy residency preferred
4. Previous hospital experience in direct patient care in a team environment required
5. Knowledge in provision of pharmaceutical care (PC) an asset
6. Self-motivated team player, reliable, cooperative, and patient-focused
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Satisfactory attendance record.
|How to Apply:||
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following two methods.
1) Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
2) Email your resume to email@example.com. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email.
3) In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit a transfer request form to Human Resources.
Only those candidates selected for an
interview will be contacted.