|Position Title:||Technical Systems Analyst II|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Compensation:||$33.486 to $42.013 per hour|
|Posted:||February 03, 2014|
• Position reports the Manager, Information Services
• Assists clinical and non-clinical areas in Tier 2 support of technology
• Provides system administration for various technologies
• Provides 24/7 on call support
• Provides system administration and support for various technologies such as email systems mobile device support, single sign on.
• Supports clinical and non-clinical areas in the use and troubleshooting of technology supported by Information Services.
• Works with project teams to provide technical expertise when required.
• Participates inn 24/7 on call with other Technical Analysts, providing primary on call on a rotating basis.
1. Undergraduate Diploma or Degree in a technology related field.
2. Minimum 3 years of work experience supporting technology.
3. Minimum of 3 years of work experience in system administration in technology
4. In depth knowledge of Microsoft products (including but not limited to MS Windows, Active Directory)
5. Knowledge of devices such as Desktop PCs, tablets, Blackberry, iPhone, etc.
6. Knowledge of networks, wireless networks (Cisco Switches & Routers, DHCP, DNS)
7. Excellent written and oral communication skills
8. Able to work in both a team environment and independently.
9. Satisfactory attendance record .
|How to Apply:||
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following two methods.
1) Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
2) Email your resume to email@example.com. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email.
3) In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit a transfer request form to Human Resources.
Only those candidates selected for an
interview will be contacted.