|Position Title:||Registered Nurse - 6G - Medicine|
|Department:||6G - Medicine|
|Job Type:||Full Time Temporary (until approximately May 2015)|
|Compensation:||$30.170 – $42.850 per hour 25 years – $43.610 per hour|
|Hours:||• Must be available for all 3 shifts – days, evenings, nights, and weekends. • Must be available to work 8-hour & 12-hour rotations.|
|Posted:||December 23, 2013|
1. Currently registered with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
2. Current BLS certificate required.
3. Recent acute care experience required.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a team player.
5. Critical thinking/problem solving skills.
6. Strong patient teaching skills.
7. Satisfactory attendance record.
|How to Apply:||
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following two methods.
1) Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
2) Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email.
3) In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources if contacted for an interview/testing, so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards). If you require assistance in completing a job application due to a disability please contact Human Resources directly at 416-530-6460.
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit a transfer request form to Human Resources.
Only those candidates selected for an
interview will be contacted.