|Position Title:||Interface Programmer Analyst|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Compensation:||$41.925 to $49.580 per hour|
|Hours:||Monday to Friday, Days|
|Posted:||June 12, 2013|
The Interface Programmer Analyst's role is to provide a combined role of business analysis and programmer analyst skills for the integration of new applications into existing network infrastructure, develop and implement engine logic between complex Clinical systems, analyze the business rules implemented, unit test the interface functionality, support all existing interfaces and monitor integrated system's operations for accurate data exchange. This individual is also responsible for troubleshooting integration failures and resolving issues ensuring Patient safety, data integrity and accurate organizational information distribution.
A) Integration Development and Programming
• Collaborate to analyze new or modified system specifications and their interactions with the eGATE engine
• Develop integration plans
• Develop and program interface engine logic
• Evaluate interface development for accuracy and functionality
• Troubleshoot and problem solve issues related to interfaces in a timely manner
C) System Interface Implementation
• Collaborate with project teams to provide input implementation plans
• Provide analysis of forecasted work effort and downtimes
• Participate in "mock" exercises
• Support Go Live activities
D) Interface Monitoring
• Daily monitoring of all eGATE engine and related operations and complete data transmissions.
• Notification to appropriate staff of problematic interface/data integrity failures.
E) Ongoing Interface Support for End-Users
• Participate in ancillary system upgrades, patches, new software implementations to ensure integration business processes will not malfunction.
• Share 24 hour, 365 days a year on-call support service
1. Degree or Diploma in Computer Studies or Related Computer Field
2. Minimum three (3) years experience with each of the following:
• Programming to HL7 standards
• Interpretation of vendor HL7 specifications
• Interface technical specification development
• Business analysis to determine user requirements
• Working with project teams to implement information systems using interfaces
3. In depth knowledge and experience with interface engines (preferably Oracle e*Gate SRE)
4. Demonstrated ability to debug and troubleshoot issues relating to the interface engine and interfaces
5. Basic understanding of networks (TCP/IP, FTP etc) as well as knowledge of operating systems (Sun Solaris, UNIX OS and Windows OS)
6. Fluency with programming languages (MONK and Perl are preferred), and batch languages.
7. Satisfactory attendance record.
|How to Apply:||
If you are interested and qualified for this position, we invite you to send us your resume by one of the following two methods.
1) Upload your resume using the form below. Please note that only PDF or Word Documents may be uploaded.
2) Email your resume to email@example.com. To be properly considered for a position, both the job title and department to which you are applying, must appear in the subject line of your email.
3) In support of persons' with disabilities, St. Joseph's Health Centre asks that job applicants with disabilities who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process, please advise Human Resources so that a suitable accommodation can be arranged. (In compliance with AODA, 2005, Integrated Accessibility Standards 2011, Employment Standards).
Current St. Joseph's Health Centre employees who wish to apply for the above position must submit a transfer request form to Human Resources.
Only those candidates selected for an
interview will be contacted.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function display_footerHR() in /smarthosting/content/s/stjoe/.website2435/careers/opp_details.php on line 187