Planning for our future - and we want you to be a part of it!
As we start our Strategic Planning for 2014 to 2017, we want to know what programs and services you need most, where you live. It’s a wonderful time of renewal here at St. Joe’s - and we want you to be a part of it.
We would like to hear from you so that we can continue to provide the important health care services that you need, where you live.
Please share your ideas with us about what programs and services your community hospital needs to have by emailing your suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support.
Our Success Factors and Strategic Priorities for 2011-2014
PUT PATIENTS FIRST
Patient and Family Centered Quality Care is our core work
- Provide the safest most reliable care
- Deliver on critical enablers of quality, safety and reliability
- Build genuine partnerships with patients and family members
ENHANCE THE HEALTH OF THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE
We engage our communities and system partners to improve health outcomes and reduce health disparities
- Enhance our capacity to provide secondary and selected tertiary services
- Leverage partnerships with the LHIN and our communities to develop system level solutions for integrated care
- Collaborate with the community to improve access to primary health services
INSPIRE OUR PEOPLE
We create and foster an environment which recognizes the intrinsic worth of all those who serve with us
- Partner with our Board, staff, physicians and volunteers to enable a work environment grounded in our mission and values
- Lead with our values
- Enable leadership at every level
- Collaborate with the Foundation to support the Spirit of Giving
CREATE A CULTURE OF INQUIRY AND INNOVATION
We co-create a culture that learns, innovates, educates, and uses new knowledge to improve care
- Learn from the best and share our success
- Innovate from the ground up
- Teach the next generation
- Strengthen interprofessional collaboration
USE OUR RESOURCES WISELY
We are transparent and accountable stewards of the resources entrusted to us
- Optimize value to support long term health system sustainability
- Advance our redevelopment to ensure an environment of care that meets the needs of our patients into the future
- Reduce our environment footprint
You will need Adobe Reader to view the above PDF files. If you do not have it, you may download it by clicking the button below.
Page last updated: April 17, 2013